Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bright Beginnings!




One snow day yesterday was amazing, but now two? I have gotten so much done with TWO whole days of planning, crafting, designing (and sleeping) that I have a new lease on life. ahhhh....

For those of you who know me, you already have heard that I will be happily wed this summer. And with those forever vows I will be moving back to Chicago - thus giving me that needed boost into the great unknown of full-time freelance design. I have mulled this decision over quite a while and come to the conclusion, why not?

So, rather than pushing forward with Suzanne Williams Design, I will be rebranding myself and (hopefully) getting better acquainted with the world of self-promotion. (so hire me hire me!)

In a few months I will be launching my new site, however, until then, this is my new name - Jack & Suz. (forever :) (and when did I get so cheesy?)

I won't be in the full swing of things until after all of the wedding shenanigans have calmed down, but I'm too excited about it to not post my NEW LOGO.

4 comments: