Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Stacey's Christmas Quilt

My sister-in-law, Stacey, has been in the family just shy of two years. So according to my calculations, she deserves a quilt! I think my favorite fabric that made the quilt cut was Michele D'Amore's olive dots (the backing). No, no I take that back....make that Joel Dewberry's Modern Meadow...ahhhh now that a third fabric is coming to mind (Dogwood Voile by Denyse Schmidt) I better stop and just admit that I can't decide. The joy of quilting - I can use them all! When else can I have my cake and eat it too?!




3 comments:

  1. you are amazing. and the quilt is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! It's INCREDIBLE, Suze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memaw and I think your quilt is beautiful! Love the green! Aunt Kay

    ReplyDelete